1. Dinner was arranged at the Longueville Hotel for 6.30am and was attended by GT, Dam It, BB, Mini Develeoper, Little Bluff, Developer, The Rok, TC Jagger and Punter. Dinner was great with members departing aroung 7.30pm.
2. Arrived at the Palazzo Developer and had the grand tour both inside and out the Palazzo- Very nice!
3. Developer sent out distress signals to Mrs Developer when he could not find a table cloth
4. Arrival by Banker was followed by Sniper and the meeting started around 8.15pm.
5. BB stirred up the proceedings by soon after start spilling red wine over the table, Dam It and 2 chairs. Thank goodness for the spot remover, which had the Developer in a lather. Thankfully all came out well, including the red wine on the chairs.
6. Professor was scheduled to come late due to attendance to a Trivia night
7. The usual games were played by the members.
8. BB adopted the conservative betting approach in the first half of proceedings
9. Professor arrived around 10pm primed for action including the playing of Alzemier texas with cards turned back over progressively
10. Break was at 11pm with plenty to eat and good coffee
11. Business end of the night saw BB back to usual betting.
12 Developer was the chip leader at the end of the night with over $260 invested, Banker second place followed by The Rok, Punter, Professor, Dam It! and Sniper. The 2 previous champions languished in the bottom 2 positions with TC Jagger in last place.
13. Results as follows- Banker takes a 5 point lead at 33 points, Sniper in second spot on 28 points. Third is only 2 points behind held by the Professor. Interestingly, 3rd to 7th position are all separated by 1 point only 26, 25,24,23,22.
14. Games finished with THe Developer