I wish to thank The Jagger & Rose for hosting another riotous BRC gathering.
Many thanks for catering : especially the Pizza which was excellent. !
There were several highlights of the evening.
* The football .... which at times overshadowed the card game in progress. ( A pity )
* Pocket Aces holding up winner all night except when my 5 aces was Gazzumped by Mavericks natural straight flush. ( this came straight out of left field ) --- The hand of the night & a monster pot. Well done Mav !
* The use of the " strip suit " was again popular .
* As always : the utter confusion, when the dealer is trying to explain the game we are playing is both comical & chaotic.
* Some lovely wines were on hand but very little was consumed. This was puzzling.
* The early exit of the Professor was a mystery . Perhaps he was off early to try his hand at Star City .
* The Big Bluff continued to kick the pot all night .. but ...to no avail. BB , you need to have good cards to win hands . !!
* No photos were taken !!!
* The host seemed to luck out . Jagger , take heart . As the host it is considered polite to let others win .
Thank you once again .
The True Peoples' Champion.
Notes from TC Jagger
Please find enclosed the updated competition table.
It is getting very tight with 4 players equal first on 14 points, Developer, Rok , Sniper and Professor, followed by Banker on 13 points, then Punter and TC jagger on 11 points, Maverick on 10 points.
First 8 places only separated by 4 points.
Notes from BigBluff
Thanks to the Jaggers for Dinner and the "Show".
Some other highlights included:
1. BB's 7 Card Stud variation( not enthusiastically received)
2. Need to review penalties for early exit as a winner(TC Jagger to investigate and recommend)
3. BB still languishing in Last Place ready to pounce !!!