Would like to thank the ROK and Mrs Rok for the great hospitality, well organised and prepared table which help to establish the house rules.
Food was great, especially the sushi assortment. Not to mention the great photo’s taken by Ms Rok Jnr.
I am sure BB will provide the minutes for the evening. Note replacement engraving has been organised for Sniper ( 3rd place trophy). My apology for not implementing a quality plan showing the hold point for checking the names on trophies prior to placing order.
Results for the evening:
The Developer with $50.90 , ( a clear winner for the evening) Sniper $7.80, Professor $4.40, with BB in last place. The difference between 2nd and last was $32? Showing the tightest of the evening between 2nd and last. Congratulations to Developer who was head and shoulders above everyone else.
Notes from BigBluff
Thanks to The Rok's for a great venue and hospitality
Some highlights from the meeting as follows:
1. Dinner at the Lantern club was cancelled due to lack of availability
2. Game started around 8.20pm with most members in attendance
3. Maverick made a grand entrance with the galaktoboureko and looking trim and terrific in his BRC Shirt
4. GT kept the members informed of the lack of hands per hour with lost time due to members games taking undue time
5. The Professor's "suit" strip card was the innovation of the night
6. Punter lost it during BB's explanation of the "Open Slather" Texas, with sliding cards, creating hysteria amongst the members and time out call by GT for extended play time.
7. Mexican Sweat game by BB was also played with interest
8. There was extra than normal use of the full deck on the night
9. Time out at 11pm with coffee break was enjoyed by all with great cake and drinks
10. The $15 one off membership fee created some initial hesitation by the members who had forgotten this decision made in earlier BRC in 2013.
11. Meeting ended with host The Rok around 1.00am
See you all at BRC LVIX