1. Apologies were sent on the day by Dam It!!!
2. Sniper had put on a Taco meal which was attended by several members dressed in various bits of Wild West apparel. The Jagger's wife procured "Mexican cowboy" hat was the cause of some smiles amongst the members. The Jagger had also brought along the 2009 BRC Trophies that he had arranged for viewing and was not shy in showing where his name would stand in the perpetual trophy!!!
3. Remaining members arrived in time however the meal and the Bulldogs vs Parra Finals Game delayed start of proceedings
4. Meeting convened around 8.45pm
5. The Punter started the night by losing the first hand with pocket Aces as they turned into wild cards allowing the Rok to prevail with 5 Jacks!!!
6. Water and wine christened the red table cloth once again
7. Some frustration was expressed by the Punter when a bet was questioned due to the sleeping Professor
8. The Jagger was not impressed by various unnamed members "stealing" the Jagger's new catch phrase - "Pass the Sugar !!"
9. The radio was tuned into the football and some members were distracted by the football game on the TV until it became clear that Parra was going to win and went on to do so. Game settled down by 9.30pm.
10. Fortunes seem to move around. The Jagger was playing conservatively and seemed to be winning the small pot hands- No sympathy from the members.
11. Survivor strip was introduced by BigBluff and proved to be a hit
12. OHS break at 11 pm was well received with The Rok's Cowboy shots well received
13. Photos were taken for the record and the web site
14. The Professor left around midnight followed by GT
15. Last full round of hands saw some big pots, the Punter raked in several with much delight.
16. Clear Winner of the night was The Punter, only other winnner was The Rok with the Banker square.
17. BIGGEST LOSER RECORDS show - The Sniper as the Biggest Loser, with everyone else out of pocket except Punter, Rok and Banker.
18. Game finished around 2am