1. Dinner at the Ranch was cancelled due to lack small number of members that could attend
2. Members arrived around 8pm as per designated earlier start with members coming in over the next 30 minutes.
3. Apolgies from Maverick who is due to return for good in July, Sniper was to come later due to Choir recital
4. BB introduced the members to the Team coloured shirts, new BRC Poker Chips, drink coasters, poker card guards and the pictured deck
5. The BRC chips took a little getting used to without the $ denominations but the members soon got the hang of the value of the coloured chips
6. GT arrived around 8.45pm
7. The playing members looked dapper in their new uniform work in different ways due to the cool weather. Jagger amazed all by comfortably fitting into a Size - Large
8. The Games were the usual mix of games using a half deck until BB introduced the BRC Poker Cards with various images. Unfortunately the cards were difficult to read and were not favoured by the members.
9. The St George vs Bulldogs game was a major distraction as the game was very tense with the second half comeback by Bulldogs giving all the Dragons supporters some tense moments with Developer on his feet unable to concentrate on the game in the last 10 minutes of the match.
10. All was well at the end with Dragons victorious allowing the card game to get started in earnest
11. The meeting was quite vocal at times and fortunes seemed to move around however there was not much money changing up to the 11pm break
12 Punter kept updating the meeting with the Reds Rugby score for some unexplained reason
13. Sniper arrived around 10pm and was quickly dressed and armed with poker gear
14. The Professor's Fat Blind Snake caused some of the members a problem
15. The 11pm break was welcomed with great coffee/tea and cakes
16. The second sitting was more serious with more money changing hands
17. Dam It! was given a happy birthday song to celebrate his 53rd Birthday
17. Total investment was $260
18. Placing were as follows- 1st Sniper, 2nd Professor, 3rd Banker, 4th TC Jagger, 5th Dam it. All other positions end up in a negative position. In addition it appears TC Jagger did not record the last $10 cash from the BB. Fortunately it made no difference to the positional outcomes.
19 Last place records were not available at the time of writting this Blog
20. Meeting closed around 1.20am