Venue for the meeting was at BB's Lugarno Palace Casino on Saturday 12th February 2011. As usual it was good night with some highlights:
1. Pre game dinner was arranged at Josephine's Bar and Bistro at Riverwood attended by Rok, BB, GT, TC Jagger, Developer, Punter and Dammit
2. Maverick was on line around 8pm via Messenger. Late stragglers from dinner arrived around 8.30pm with pregame meeting commencing shortly afterwards.
3. BB put forward an agenda( copy attached for posterity)
4. Several members were keen to move past the formalities however it was important to get through these formalities.
5. The proposal for the Perpetual BRC Trophy to be named after Walter Ferraro was pasted unaminously
6. BB Proposal for changing the buy in structure and points award was only supported by Sniper. BB's proposal to change Developer's name to TDK(The Duck King) was not entertained.
7. Several Constitutional changes were presented by GT for review and agreement. GT was tasked to modify the Constitution for upload to web site
8. TC Jagger's proposal for early departure was carried by the meeting and will be included in the Constitution
9. Game finally got going by around 9pm, with Banker showing signs of frustration by this stage
10. With the formalities over the noise level was still at a high pitch
11. The usual games were present. BB's Open book Texas sent several members out confused. Calls for choose your own wild, were denied by GT as unconstitutional, however this was later clarifed as incorrect as the Constitution did in fact allow for personal wild cards.
12. BB seemed to have luck and skill on his side in the first half of the night's proceedings, scoring some great wins over stunned members
14. The Professor introduced some very interesting playing cards which were suited for the visually impaired members but were difficult to read.
13. Coffee and cake break was around 11pm after which the business end of the night started.
14. Fortune seem to favour the Banker towards the end of the night.
15. Just when some of the members were fading, the Professor sprung a surprise twist to his favoured Fat Snake Texas by asking that overturned cards are progressively turned back over again. This sent the members' memory skills into over drive. Calls of "Mad Professor" were heard amongst some of the members.
16. Last round to the host were called a little too late with the proceedings closed down before reaching back to host BB.
17. Winner of the evening was The Banker, followed by a late burst from The Rok and TC Jagger with BB sustaining 4th place , just 50c behind TC Jagger.
18. Last place went to The Punter
19. Proceeding finished at 1.45am. All agreed it was an exceptionally lively and enjoyable evening
20. TC Jagger handed out the trophies to himself, The Rok and BB for 2010 and photos were taken for the web site