Dear Fellow members
Great night, Special thanks go to the host, Dam It!!, well catered. Lots of GOOD wine was enjoyed and none was spilled. Again we had a full house. ( no pun intended).
I enclosed the updated competition table . It makes very interesting reading. Lots of changes to the competition ladder.
It is about time the winners circle changed , after 4 consecutive wins from the last 4 games by BigBluff, TC Jagger took the highest takings for evening followed by the consistent Sniper, closely followed by Banker and the Rok ( separated by only 1/$100 chip). The last position was proudly taken up by BigBluff. The tables have finally turned. Interesting to note the points position is almost matching the $ position. Note 4 of the 10 players maintain
the same position of game 1!!. Very consistent.
After 2 rounds;
Sniper moves to first position on 17 points , Equal second TC Jagger and The Rok 3 points behind, 4th position Maverick a further 2.5 points behind and only half a point behind in equal 5th position BigBluff and Professor.
Only 7 points separate 1st position and 8th position. Plenty more points still to be won.
Some other highlights included:
1. Nice dinner at Josephine's for The Rok, Punter, BB and Dam It pre meeting. Full attendance at the Game with Maverick flying in late from Gold Coast.
2. Manly were on the big screen which took Jagger's concentration. They went on to win!!
3. Some good wines were brought in honour of BB along with some nice cakes
4. The Rok and BB introduced the new Dynamic Game called - THE GAUNTLET!! Playing strip cards first before being able to play the actual game cards. The members were in awe!!
5. Games per hour were down to all time low at 5 per hour???
6. The members were at times quite rowdy, some more than others!!!
7. Break at 11pm was much appreciated by the members with coffee and cakes
8. Fortunes varied around the Table. BB was sustaining heavy losses without any relief!!
9 The Jagger amazingly dug deep and came through to scoop first place for the evening.
10. Game finished at D